Wild Raw Honey vs. Regular Honey: Is There a Difference?
The Royal Imperial Wild Honey is a unique and rare variety that has been sourced from collectors who have ventured deep into the jungles of Asia in search of natural beehives. This dark honey is intense in flavour and packed with beneficial enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and poly-floral taste of wildflowers. It is pure, raw and wild, as Mother Nature intended, and is aptly nicknamed "Food for the Gods".
- Wild, Raw honey is 100% unadulterated and contains enormous enzymes and health benefits for both young and old
- Research reveals that oral administration of honey enhances serum testosterone level in males as raw, honey has been found to contain various bioactive compounds (e.g., phenolic acids) that may improve testosterone production.
- The phytonutrients in honey are responsible for its antioxidant properties, as well as its antibacterial and antifungal power
- These nutrients are also thought to be the reason raw honey has shown immune-boosting and anticancer benefits
- Heavy processing destroys these valuable nutrients, making wild, raw honey a superior product with natural enzymes for detoxification and weight loss.
- Consuming wild raw honey can not only helps to restore energy, enhance physical stamina, but also your mental well-being.
- It has been shown to be an effective natural remedy and supplement against various digestive problems as well as increases bone and muscle mass.
- In addition, honey can improve sleep quality and help restore normal sleeping patterns.
CAN'T WAIT TO REGAIN YOUR VITALITY? GET YOUR TRIAL SET TODAY!